Do great things from home.
Join a national team of agents delivering customer service, support and sales—all from the comfort of your home office.
Agents needed to sell insurance from home
Contracting with Medicarefullest as an independent work-from-home insurance sales agent is a great opportunity for new or seasoned insurance professionals. With this opportunity, agents receive inbound calls and convert leads for top insurance companies. To take these calls, you must have a valid license to sell insurance in Pennsylvania, Texas and Florida.
Sell Medicare insurance from the comfort of your home
You don’t have to spend your time traveling and chasing leads to build an insurance business. Medicarefullest independent insurance agents sell insurance from home. Instead of traveling to clients, paying for leads and making dozens of calls, they focus on what they do best—connecting with people and closing the sale.
We connect you with some of the largest and most respected insurance companies in the nation. Our clients offer insurance products you can be proud to help customers select and purchase. This is a great opportunity to sell insurance from home, whether you are a seasoned professional or a newly licensed agent just getting started.
We’re looking for people with insurance licenses and passion.
If you have a passion for helping people secure their future and the charisma to instantly connect with people, this could be a great opportunity for you to sell insurance from home and build your own business. With no earning caps for insurance agents, the sky’s the limit for your sales goals.
- Do you have a license to sell insurance? This is a must and top-earning insurance agents typically have licenses in multiple states.
- Are you charismatic and likeable with a phenomenal phone voice?
- Can you connect with people in just one call and quickly focus on how insurance can help protect what matters most to them?
- Do you find it rewarding to help people?
- Are you driven to learn about products inside and out so that you can confidently present them and overcome challenges to help every caller get the insurance they need?
- Are you resilient, with a positive attitude? Successful sales agents don’t take it personally when a caller says no; they answer every call with enthusiasm.