Find a Plan
Medicare can seem complex on your own. We’re here to help! Medicarefullest has an easy-to-use Medicare plan finder that compares some of the available plans in your area and connects you with a licensed sales agent who will guide you through enrollment. Whether it’s a Medicare Supplement, Medicare Advantage Part C Plan, or a Medicare Part D drug plan, we’ve got you covered.
Comparing Medicare plan prices and benefits can be a difficult task to face alone because there are so many choices. Fortunately, we’ve helped thousands with their Medicare decisions. We can help you too – free of charge. Click compare plans to get started!
Call (814) 230-0740 today for a FREE quote comparison with multiple companies!
Medicare Advantage Plans
Most Medicare Advantage plans combine Medicare Part A, Part B and Part D coverage into one plan. With these plans, members can take advantage of additional benefits, like hearing, fitness, and more.
Medicare Supplement Insurance Plans
Any standardized Medicare supplement insurance plan helps with the out-of-pocket costs that Original Medicare doesn't pay. It also offers features such as no referrals needed and no network restrictions*. You may choose to also enroll in a Part D prescription drug plan.
*If your doctor accepts Medicare patients.
Medicare Prescription Drug Plans
A Part D plan offers prescription drug coverage, which helps pay for some Medicare-covered prescription drugs. This plan may be used along with Original Medicare and with Medicare supplement insurance plans.
Or call 1-814-230-0740 to speak with a licensed insurance agent. We accept calls 24/7!
With a main office located in Bethlehem, PA, we offer comprehensive Medicare Insurance plans to our community in Pennsylvania, the Lehigh Valley (including Allentown, Bethlehem, and Easton), the Pocono region (including Stroudsburg, Wilkes-Barre, and Scranton) Also being a multi-state agency we have agents in Texas (including Houston, and San Antonio) and Florida (including West Palm Beach).
How to use our Medicare Plan Finder
- Go to www.medicareful.com/medicare
- Enter your ZIP Code where it says "My ZIP Code" and click "FIND PLANS"
- Verify your county by selecting county from the list next to your ZIP code.
- Click "FIND PLANS" again.
- Wait for your quotes and see the plans in your area.
- To change or adjust your quote navigate to the left side of the screen. You can select the plan year, product type (Medicare Advantage, Medicare Supplement, or Medicare Part D (drug coverage))
- You can request help from an agent by clicking on "CONTACT LICENSED SALES AGENT" and in many cases you can also apply for coverage right now online by selecting "ENROLL NOW"
Of course if you'd like the help of an agent you can allways call us directly at (814) 230-0740